| Happy birthday wishes sms | birthday wishes for lover | wishes | zindagi sad shayari | love shayari | romantic shayari | jokes in hindi | friendship sms | funny jokes in hindi | love | shayari | joke | sms |

Latest

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Birthday wishes for boyfriend





Birthday wishes for boyfriend


  •  

    Happy Birthday to the best boyfriend in the world. I wanted to plan you a surprise birthday party but we all know that I can’t keep a secret.

  • You’re the best boyfriend on some days. On most days, you’re a lot to deal with. Have a happy birthday.

  • I know that I can be hormonal, but after being your girlfriend, I’m convinced of the possibility that you too have a visit from mother nature every month. Happy Birthday to you.

  • Dear Boyfriend, I’ve never met such a hard-working boyfriend. You put in long hard hours on the sofa and give so much of your efforts in sports watching. Keep up the good work, babe. Wishing you a happy birthday.

  • I have the hottest boyfriend in town. Thanks for making all the girls jealous. Happy Birthday, sexy!

  • Happy Birthday, Baby. I promise that if I get mad today, I won’t take it out on you. I’ll wait until tomorrow. Enjoy your special day.

  • Happy Birthday to the man who makes my blood pressure rise. Love you always!

  • Congrats, babe! You’re officially too old to count all the candles on your birthday cake.

  • You may be a manly man, but you are as sweet as can be. Have a great birthday!

  • My dear boyfriend: I know you love to stunt in front of your friends. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone that you’re really a mommy’s boy. Happy Birthday!

  • They say it’s the thought that counts. So I thought I’d save my money instead of buying you a gift. Best wishes, happy birthday!

  • Happy Birthday, my dear. Tonight, let’s do a role reversal…I’ll be the designated driver for once and you can be the sloppy drunk.

  • Happy Birthday, Baby! Being your girlfriend rocks. Except on your birthday because you have expensive taste.

  • Forget about your age. Just have fun! It will catch up with you later when you find that your body can’t handle your lifestyle. Enjoy your wonderful birthday!

  • Have a great birthday! I hope this year you will reach your fullest potential…if only you would get off the couch.

  • Happy Birthday to my cuddle buddy…except when it’s my time of the month. Then DON’T touch me!

  • I’m not clingy, I just never want to let you out of my sight…ever! Have a happy birthday, dear!

  • I realized my boyfriend’s prettier than me because he takes twice as long to get ready in the morning. How is that possible? Happy Birthday, pretty boy!

  • Happy birthday from your last and only girlfriend!

  • Each kiss I give you represents the many reasons why I love you. Happy birthday, baby!

  • You are crazy sexy and that’s why I can’t keep my hands off you. Happy birthday, sweetie.

  • Happy birthday to the man with the craziest girlfriend. I’m crazy about you!

  • I would just like to wish a happy birthday to the most amazing boyfriend ever! You make my life complete.

  • You get one birthday wish so use it wisely. I’ll do my best to make your wish come true. Happy Birthday to you.

  • What would I do without you? You hold me together. You are the better half of me. Happy birthday, baby.

  • You are the best boyfriend I’ve ever had and I hope you’ll be the last. Loving you always, happy birthday.

  • I am more than lucky to have you in my life. You make every day more special than the last. I hope your birthday is special and one you’ll never forget.

  • My boyfriend, you work hard all year round. Time for a little birthday fun with your one and only sweetheart.

  • Have a very happy birthday from the most grateful girlfriend on the planet. I love you more than you know.

  • My boyfriend, your future is brighter than the rising sun. I wish to be a part of it forever. Happy birthday, my love.

 

  • I am sending you tons of love on your Birthday, May this Birthday is as cool and awesome as you are!! Happy Birthday, Darling!

  • You have given me a lot of lovely and Irreplaceable memories in my life. So, I am sending you tons of Birthday wishes my boyfriend. Happy Birthday to the boy I have fallen for, Stay Blessed!

  • Your smile, love, and laugh make me live my life more happily. Thanks for all the support you gave me in my life. Happy Birthday to my superhero.

  • You are like the sun which have unlimited happiness, love, strength, inspiration and smile. Happy Birthday to my sweet and charming SUN! 🙂

  • As a second passes my love for you also raises, so, let’s celebrate the special day where love gets even stronger like you my love! Happy Birthday lovely Boyfriend!

  • You are a special person for me. So, you are going to receive a special place in my heart and special wishes for Birthday as a boyfriend. Happy Birthday

  • Let our Deep love give us so much warmth that cold and lonely passes easily. I am always for you and you are always for me. Happy Birthday! Stay Blessed!

  • Your Arms are like my home, where I get the peace and strength to live. Happy Birthday to the person who is full of comforts.

  • I am making your Birthday sweeter by coating me on it. For the world, you may be 1 man but for me you my world. Happy Birthday wishes boyfriend!!

  • Today is an extra special day for me as today is your Happy Bday, Although every day is special for me just because of your. With a lot of love and smile only for you!

  • You love, kindness, smile, gentleness, make you a perfect boyfriend. You are mine and always will be. Happy Birthday to my sweetheart.

  • I am having only one desire in the world that I can make you the happiest person in the world me my love. I love you baby.

  • Happy Birthday to the cutest and best boyfriend, without whom I can never image my life full with so much love and happiness!

  • Your touch gives me the feeling of safety and warmth. It makes me feel like home. Happy Birthday to my prince who always loves me with full heart <3 !!

  • You are the person who filled my life with love, care, and happiness. Same as Sun fill the earth Light. Happy Birthday to my Prince charming!!

  • You Charming Eye and Face are the first attraction inside you, but the most loving thing I like inside you is your heart. Happy Birthday Darling.

  • You give me the joy, love, and light in my life. I hope you have the happiest and craziest Birthday ever.

  • Tons of Birthday wishes boyfriend, who is sweet as chocolate and cute as the teddy bear. You are the one who is always with me and who always listen to me. You are perfect for me.

  • I am making your Birthday sweeter as I am coating it with me. Sometimes silly Birthday Quotes are best to go!

  • Your Birthday means Love Day. So, your Birthday means the day fill with romance and memories that you will never forget.

  • I wish you a Happy Birthday, I am going to make your this Birthday full of Surprises and Unforgettable memories. Let’s begin with the special gift on this special day. My boyfriend.

  • Both are crazy and out of mind for each other. Hope we become more mad and crazy on this birthday.

  • I am in a relationship with you not because I don’t want to be single. I am in a relationship with you because I am madly in love with you. Happy Birthday, sweetheart, my super Boyfriend.

  • May my love give you warmth in cold and lonely days. I am always for you. Happy Birthday Boyfriend!!

  • You know, how much I love chocolate? But, you don’t know, I Love you more than that. Happy Bday Sweetheart!

  • I had already given you my best gift. Now, I am going to unwrap myself as a present for you. I will be yours today and forever. Happy Birthday my Love.

  • This is your Birthday and let make love today. By this, your birthday will be filled with romance and experience that your will never forget!!

  • My happy Birthday wishes are for you my lovely & amazing Boyfriend! I don’t know what to do in life without you!

  • Your love sparks my heart with a lot of passion and desire. My cute Happy Birthday quotes for you

     


1 comment:

  1. Awosome article that you write I like it Top 20 happy birthday wishes for boyfriend if you need more wishes our quotes than click on this link.

    ReplyDelete