| Happy birthday wishes sms | birthday wishes for lover | wishes | zindagi sad shayari | love shayari | romantic shayari | jokes in hindi | friendship sms | funny jokes in hindi | love | shayari | joke | sms |

Latest

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Happy birthday wishes for a friend

Happy birthday wishes for a friend

 

 

 

Happy birthday to my best friend, who is better than the best of the best! May your special day be better than the best you've ever celebrated.

 

 

For your special day, I tried to find the right words to show you how I feel about our friendship. I could only think of one: amazing. To me, you're an amazing friend, more special than anyone I've ever known. Happy birthday!

 

 

Happy birthday to you, my friend, who never fails to be kind to every person that you meet, I salute the things you do and those things are what makes you special.

 

 

Generosity can bring you so far and it was proven true especially by you, my friend, for you give to others without expecting anything in return, happy birthday to you!

 

 

Your simple hug has wiped my tears many times and your simple laugh has brought happiness into my face. Happy birthday.

 

 

May be tonight you’ve become a year old, but still you are my true and best buddy. Anyway, happy birthday.

 

 

Your loyalty and integrity cannot be compared to anyone else. You are truly different in every aspect. Wishing a very happy and colorful birthday to the person who admires me the most.

 

 

Your presence in my life means a lot. I’m so glad that you are still in my life. Happy birthday dear.

 

  

I wish that you continue to answer my phone calls, whether expected or not, wee hours or not, just to keep up with my craziness. Happy birthday, my friend!

 

 

It always feels great when you find your best buddy around you to have all the fun you were looking. Wishing you a happy birthday.

 

 

We talk every day, meet every day and still it feels that I need your more company. Friend, I’ve placed you in my heart. Have a nice birthday.

 

 

 

When I was so bored in my life, God sent you in my life to turn my life into heavenly one. Enjoy your birthday with maximum happiness.

 

 

 

Many people don’t understand the true meaning of the word “Friend”. But I understand that it’s the source of all kinds of happiness you want in your life. Happy birthday dear.

 

 

Your presence in my life gives me the feel of birthday every day. That’s why I want to celebrate your special day in a special way so that you don’t forget it in your life.

 

 

Hope your day is loaded with fun and shared with people who know the fundamentals of fun.(emoji of hands raised)Happy Birthday.


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment