| Happy birthday wishes sms | birthday wishes for lover | wishes | zindagi sad shayari | love shayari | romantic shayari | jokes in hindi | friendship sms | funny jokes in hindi | love | shayari | joke | sms |

Latest

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

birthday wishes quotes

 

 birthday wishes quotes

 

 

 

 

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.

 

 

 

Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.

 

 

 

I can sing 'Happy Birthday' to you in twelve different places, but one of them is going to make you feel a certain thing, maybe it's a vulnerability, maybe an innocence, maybe another way is sexy and soulful or bluesy whatever it is, but with singers, exploring keys, I think, is important. Idina Menzel  




Many people dislike birthdays as they get older. I know that it is not the case with you because you only get more charming with age.

 

 

 

How come you manage to look beautiful and elegant at your age? For 20 years of our friendship, no secrets are made except your beauty secret of course. No doubt why you are a campus crush during our college days. How I wish we could talk more often just like before. Stay humble and sweet. I will always grateful of our friendship. I wish you a happy birthday and hope to see you soon.

 

 

 

Our lives are full of change, but our friendship has never changed. Thanks for enduring with me through the seasons. I am wishing you the best birthday ever!

 

 

 

You touch so many lives with joy. May your deepest wishes and dreams come true on your special day. Happy birthday and the best of my love to you!  




Happy birthday to the most generous and fun-loving person I know! I hope your day is full of good things and sweetness just like those you have brought to me.

 

 

 

 

You are only young once, but you can be immature forever. Happy Birthday.

 

 

 

 

In this day, we wish that you may have more time To inspire other people, gain more friends, More tons of wisdom, And a bucket of hope and happiness. Wishing you a very happy natal day!

 

 

 

A great friend and a happy birthday. That's what you are and that is what I wish for you.

 

 

 

You're sweeter than the sweetest song and more beautiful than beauty itself. Thanks for making my world truly sweet and beautiful. I love you madly. Happy birthday, my dearest.

 

 

 

Make your birthday memorable. Blow out the candles on the cake and celebrate! Then enjoy what life brought to you in the past year and look forward to what is yet to come.

 

 

 

On your birthday, you are blessed with another year to be thankful for. Pause and you will realize how many friends you have, how many tears you’ve overcome, and how many ways God has worked wonderfully in your life.

 

 

Thank you for treating me as a friend. May your kind heart be gifted with whatever it is that you wish for on your birthday! Happy Birthday!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment