| Happy birthday wishes sms | birthday wishes for lover | wishes | zindagi sad shayari | love shayari | romantic shayari | jokes in hindi | friendship sms | funny jokes in hindi | love | shayari | joke | sms |

Latest

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Birthday wishes for brother

Birthday wishes for brother

 

1. Though even the sun will one day run out of fuel, my love for you shall last forever. Happy Birthday, dear brother.

2. I thank God each and every day for giving me a brother like you. On your birthday, I want to thank you for being the best brother anyone could ever hope for. Happy Birthday!

3. You are such a great role model for every brother in the world because you are so loving, caring, protective, and supportive. I wish you, the best brother in the universe, a very happy birthday.

4. Brother, don’t think too much about the past or where you are, because I believe you are destined to be great. On your birthday, I hope you reflect and understand that you are at a turning point in your life. Happy Birthday.

5. You are my mentor and supporter in every sphere of life. I am indebted to you beyond repayment and I wish you the very best on this special day.

6. On this special day, I pray that God blesses you with every good thing, with love, with luck, and with joy. Thank you for always being there for me and giving me your support and strength.

7. I am so lucky to have you as my brother and my best friend. Wishing you love and more love on your birthday!

8. No treasure compares to the love of a brother. Wishing you a wonderful birthday, dear brother.

9. May every day of your life be blessed with rays of hope, joy, love, and sunshine. Happy Birthday, Brother!

10. I know it’s your birthday, but today is special for me too. It was many (or not so many) years ago today that I got a new best friend and a wonderful brother. Happy Birthday!

11. Your birthday is special to me because it gives me the chance to remember the day that someone I love and honor came into the world.

12. My Brother is: B: Brilliant | R: Respectful | O: Outstanding | T: Terrific | H: Honest | E: Entertaining | R: Remarkable. Happy Birthday!

13. Today I found my old memories alive again and enjoyed reminiscing on our childhood. I know that the warmth of those innocent days is still with us and will always remain. Happy Birthday.

14. May God bless you with every joy and happiness. Happy Birthday.

15. You were my hero right from the start, and the truth is that I have always wanted to be like you. Wishing you a happy and joyous birthday.

16. Though there have been some moments between us where it would be hard to say I liked you, brother, you should know that I have always loved you and respect you for what you were, are, and will be.

17. On your birthday, let us promise to never be separated from each other’s heart despite the distance between us. My best wishes for you!

18. Happy Birthday, brother. Okay now that's done. Let’s go party!

19. When I think of you, I can’t help but smile from happiness. On your birthday, my every thought is for happiness and joy in your life. Happy Birthday!

20. Those days and moments of childhood that I shared with you are very dear to my heart. I wish you a great birthday and many more to come.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment