| Happy birthday wishes sms | birthday wishes for lover | wishes | zindagi sad shayari | love shayari | romantic shayari | jokes in hindi | friendship sms | funny jokes in hindi | love | shayari | joke | sms |

Latest

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Birthday wishes for lover

Birthday wishes for lover

 

 

 

 

May your special day be as cute and adorable as you are, sweetheart!

 

 

I wish you a day as sunny as your smile, as shining as your eyes, as beautiful as you are!

 

 

Happy birthday, my dearest! Thank you for bringing so much sunshine and happiness into my life. I love you so much and my feelings are getting stronger day by day.

 

 

May your Big Day be full of limitless joy and true happiness, I love you!

 

 

I am the luckiest person on the Earth, because I have the most wonderful girl by my side. Happy bday to you, sweetie!

 

 

Sweetheart, I am so lucky that I have you in my life. Enjoy your Big Day, may it bring you tons of joy!

 

 

You are my joy, my treasure, my greatest gift of life! Happy birthday, baby!

 

 

Happy birthday to the most amazing person in my life! You make me feel so lucky in love, dear.

 

 

 

I just want to tell you that I love you more with every new day,
To remind you that the best years are yet to come
And I promise to be near you for all ups and downs.

 

 

Your birthday is a very special day, but for me every day is special, if we are spending it together.

 

 

We are together for a long time and you were always there for me to support and encourage me. I am so lucky to have you near me, love.

 

 

Happy Birthday, my angel! If I could, I would write it across the sky so that everyone could see it and know that you are truly loved!

 

 

I wish I could attach my heart to this Birthday wish. That’s how much you mean to me. I wish you always be happy and I’ll do everything to make you so.

 

 

 

This message has no fat, no cholesterol and no addictive.
This is all natural except… with a lot of honey!
But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it! Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

 

 

 

Dear sweetheart, you are the reason why I smile every day. Our flames of passion will never be extinguished and may our love shines brightly to bring you a wonderful birthday. I love you and Happy Bday!

 

 

 

To the world, you may just be one person. But to me, you are the world. Wonderful Birthday, my darling!

 

 

 

All of our memories together will never be taken away from you and me. No matter how old we get and how many of your birthdays will pass by, keep in mind that I will forever be here for you, my love. Happy Birthday!

 

 

 

I just want to say how grateful I am to have you in my life. Best birthday to you and thank you for always being there for me. I love you so much!

 

 

 

Let me take a small piece of the universe and offer it to you, as a humble gift for your birthday. Wonderful Bday my love!

 

 

Sweetheart, may you receive everything that you have wished for on your birthday! I love you to infinity and beyond!

 

 

I am so happy that you choose to share this special day of yours with me. Thank you for everything, I love you so much sweetheart! Happy Birthday!

 

 

My love, words are not enough to express how much I love you. My wish is for you to stay happy and healthy, best bday!

 

 

It is not being in love that gives me happiness, but it is being in love with YOU. Happy birthday!

 

 

Darling, I am enthralled by your beauty and captivated by your love. There is never a day that I will not think of you. I love you and may you have a wonderful birthday!

 

 

Loving you is truly a privilege, being loved by you is a blessing and being with you is a wish come true. Happy Birthday!

 

 

It will take only a few seconds to utter the words I love you. But it will take an entire lifetime for me to show you how much I love you. Best Bday!

 

 

When you whisper the words of love and when I hear you giggle, you have made even the darkest night shine brighter for me. Thank you my love, for bringing so much joy into my life. Wonderful bday!

 

 

Every time you hold my hand, even the worst days will become so easy. When you smile at me, the darkest thoughts will just fade away. Best Birthday, my love, without you, my life would be empty.

 

 

 Happy birthday to the love of my life! You deserve all the best that life could bring. I wish you happiness, success and good health! I love you!

 

 

I know a lot of people will be thinking about you today coz it’s your birthday, but I want you to know that I am first on that list. Wonderful birthday!

 

 

 

Luck has always been on my side. But I’ve never been luckier on the day that I found you. Having someone like you make me feel like I’m the luckiest person alive. Have an amazing birthday, sweetie! I love you!

 

 

It is extremely difficult to buy you a gift sweetheart, because I’m thinking of giving you the entire world. Have a sweet birthday my baby, I love you!

 

 

Best bday, my ray of sunshine! You certainly light up my life just like a thousand suns. I love you!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment