| Happy birthday wishes sms | birthday wishes for lover | wishes | zindagi sad shayari | love shayari | romantic shayari | jokes in hindi | friendship sms | funny jokes in hindi | love | shayari | joke | sms |

Latest

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Birthday wishes for friend

Birthday wishes for friend

 

 

 

 

Birthday wishes to a great friend.
May this birthday all your dreams come true and may you get everything in life that your heart desires.
Have an awesome birthday. 

 

 

 

You are such a special friend,
who deserves a special day,
For being who you are and
Bringing joy in every way.
You make me smile and laugh,
with everything you do,
So today I get to send
A special Birthday wish to you!

 

 

 

Trust me the way you pamper, no one else can.
Happy Birthday! Keep pampering me and I will keep wishing you.  




Those walks and those treks and of course those late-night parties, they just won't mean the same without you. Happy Birthday!

 

 

 

I don't stop surprising you and, you don't stop bailing me out. Love you my friend. Happy Birthday!  





Birthdays come around every year,
but friends like you only come once
in a lifetime. I'm so glad you came
into my life.
Best wishes on your special day.

 

 

 

Every night when I pray I thank God for giving me a friend like you. Happy birthday!

 

 

 

 

You can make me laugh when I want to cry. May be that is why you’re my best friend. Wishing you a year full of happiness and joy on your birthday.

 

 

 

 

Yet another year has gone by……I still remember all the stupid things we did when we were younger. Feels like it was yesterday! And no matter how old we get, I’m still down to do crazy and random things with you like the old days! Happy birthday!

 

 

 

Age is only a number. It’s not as important as the number of real friends you have or the balance in your bank accounts. Don’t worry; be happy. Have a wonderful birthday.

 

 

 

This is a virtual hug and a digital kiss for your birthday. Here’s wishing that you get the warmest hugs and kisses from friends and family as you celebrate your birthday today.

 

 

 

By your examples, you have shown us goodness and light and truth. I know you will continue to be a shining example as you face another year. Thank you for being you, and happy birthday, dear one.

 

 

 

Let’s make your birthday a day that you will always remember. Happy Birthday, my friend! We have some serious partying to do, so let’s get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment